Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Dearest Girl is still In her lala-land

Poor dearest girl.aww.hahaha.
she's tired. and i called her, and trust me, I love her nice, morning voice.
Did i say morning?no!!my mistake! it's 1.05PM in the afternooon!hahaha.
Tu baru afternoon, belom morning.hahaha.

i love youu sleepyhead.

I miss july..alot.
heh.

I'm soo lucky that i found you .Seriously, i am.
It's not a mistake that we've met .
It's just the beginning of our new life you know?
haha. I wish we could set our feet around the world, together , but not alone.
InsyaAllah, we will be together as long as we could, and set our feet there. :D

Lastly, i would like to say , Noni, never in my entire life, i had someone like you. and I'm PROUD of it sayang. i will always do. I hope there is no more, arab guy, or who ever in this reality world is in you ..

well, i promise you that i'm gonna make you love me, happy , everyday when you woke up sayang . i promise..insyaAllah.
Only God knows how i feel .
And thank to Him , i've met someone sweet and beautiful like no other, than you! <3<3<3

When are we gonna baring di tempat awam again?and eat pizza!hahahaha.

ps : pls tell me that you love me more!chips more!ahoi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home