Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello blog.

Like noni say..

I'm a human hater..cause i hate many people in this world..

sigh..It's pretty rough i guess but it's okay.

It's true..

i hate many people in this world. and that many people hates me too.

In both known and unknown ..

Everyone likes noni..She's friendly, and know how to treat her friends well..
and her friends love to get close to her..

But sometimes..sometimes..it gets on my nerves too when she treat her friends too well.You know i know la kan why? But good thing. she still love me wahaha!
I know she love me. right sweet?

argg it's just me maybe..

I've been moody and angry for the pass few days..noni knows why..

okay, Home fridge spoil and that means, all the nuggets, and stuff will be in the dustbin cause fungus starts to grow already.eeeee.and no more cold drink. argggghh.
Ouh. i have no bed in my bedroom. might as well call it, a floor room . haha. i sleep on this thing call "tilam" in malay. hahaha.
I'm having aches everywhere on my body because of S.W
Especially my legs, and my triceps,for doing this thing call " army style push up"
hahaha kental .

I just can't stay at home..I just need a lil peace of heaven..i just need something..i just need her..but she's busy with work..

and she is pretty much tired..i pity her..and i really salute her for working both weekends..and schooling on weekdays, just to earn some buck.
One strong women she is indeed. :)

i miss noni..nuff said haha.

anw,

songs for the day

Toots and The Maytals - Louie louie
Toots and The Maytals - Was my Number

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home