
Okay, at last i get to meet my sweetheart after 5 days of my refreshments and her tiredness.ahaha.
And One thing she don't know is that , when i get to see her,when i'm standing outside the gate.
And then she came to open the gate , i was carried away , happy, and all ______(all happy feelings)i'm freaking happy!
and serious shit im damn happy.
And trust me, i couldn't stop laughing cause i'm too happy!haha.
i miss those sweet features of her.
It isn't a lie and never a lie .I've seen her true beauty.
and damn it , Beautiful .
To noni, With or without ur acne , you're still beautiful to me no matter what. i don't give a fuck what people gonna say about you , love. The one who's living with you is me, not them .With of without ur acne , I've seen your beauty in you.Both outer (your looks)and inner(your heart) of you.
In other words, I love you , not your acne. get it?so i don't care about how many acne you have.haha.What matter is i just wanna whisper in your ears , I love your existence around me. And it's gonna forever be that way.
No matter how kukuhead i can be, or how baluku you can be,
you're still gonna be mine love.
could i just say , " sweetheart could i have you in my entire life?"
~25th dec 2009~
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home