
Well im back.
Well, yeap. i get fired ,and my name is not in the schedule anymore.
So i will be pretty busy with assignments on weekends..
pity noni need to work..i wish i could take over her place, and let her rest at home every weekend..
so Yesterday went skating ..
Today stay at home trying to finish up Assignments..
Through out the whole day infront of this computer..family went in and out of the house.
But, me, i went in and out from the kitchen .
hmm..
well it's almost 5 months with noni.
For now, everything is back to normal, shall i say?
i wanna make a new start..a good one with noni.
hoping for the best..
but i'm afraid, noni couldnt stand my nonsense anymore..
I hope you don't bottle up all your feelings...
Goodbye
Love Noni.
i wish you had a better life..
I'm just a pain in the ass..sigh..
well it's almost 5 months with noni.
For now, everything is back to normal, shall i say?
i wanna make a new start..a good one with noni.
hoping for the best..
but i'm afraid, noni couldnt stand my nonsense anymore..
I hope you don't bottle up all your feelings...
Goodbye
Love Noni.
i wish you had a better life..
I'm just a pain in the ass..sigh..
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home