Motion.
Noni is here to rescue Dadang avid reader from getting bored.
So let us begin. I'm not sure what to say but I'll try.
So we're not fighting anymore.
ThankGod for that. I hate serious talk. It bores the hell out of me.
He ate nasi lemak my dad cook.
He ate sambal my mumy cook.
I'm not sure he ate the egg I fry.
But I know he ate the chicken I fried.
Two piece summore. Licin!!!
He skate tomorrow.
I'm working tomorrow. Big bummer.
He got his hair cut.
He hates it.
I think it okay.
The customer sevice sucks big time.
I swear I would never stepped my foot at that shop ever again.
And I'm broke.
Rich days. Bye bye.
And to the readers. Good-bye.
I love my girlfriend very much!
My boyf is a gundoo.
Gd night everyone. Peace out.
So let us begin. I'm not sure what to say but I'll try.
So we're not fighting anymore.
ThankGod for that. I hate serious talk. It bores the hell out of me.
He ate nasi lemak my dad cook.
He ate sambal my mumy cook.
I'm not sure he ate the egg I fry.
But I know he ate the chicken I fried.
Two piece summore. Licin!!!
He skate tomorrow.
I'm working tomorrow. Big bummer.
He got his hair cut.
He hates it.
I think it okay.
The customer sevice sucks big time.
I swear I would never stepped my foot at that shop ever again.
And I'm broke.
Rich days. Bye bye.
And to the readers. Good-bye.
I love my girlfriend very much!
My boyf is a gundoo.
Gd night everyone. Peace out.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home