MOTOR MADNESS
Ariel
Ariel This is sweet!
haha but too bad, nothing is sweeter then
haha but too bad, nothing is sweeter then
Nur Hidahwati !
I know it's been long, and it's really been long!
I miss having a band, i miss strumming!
i miss my primary school mates!
But the one whom i miss the most is
Nur Hidahwati!
hahah. ok said it twice !get in your head!
i love you !!
i'll just have to say ,
Long live Rok N Roll!
I know it's been long, and it's really been long!
I miss having a band, i miss strumming!
i miss my primary school mates!
But the one whom i miss the most is
Nur Hidahwati!
hahah. ok said it twice !get in your head!
i love you !!
i'll just have to say ,
Long live Rok N Roll!
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home