So it's been long i haven't post any yet.haha.hmm
I'm still collecting money for now.
so..okay what i've been up to.
okay me and noni goes pretty well.haha.
We both fall sick together.hahaha.
I had a bad cough . she had a flu.
hahah.
I heard that we are gonna dine in at popeye?
isit nice?well we gonna find out.haha
Okay!i'm speechless!i really don't know what to say!
i was forced by Noni to update!hahaha
okay atleast i tried.haha
Take a look at these photo.
I'm still collecting money for now.
so..okay what i've been up to.
okay me and noni goes pretty well.haha.
We both fall sick together.hahaha.
I had a bad cough . she had a flu.
hahah.
I heard that we are gonna dine in at popeye?
isit nice?well we gonna find out.haha
Okay!i'm speechless!i really don't know what to say!
i was forced by Noni to update!hahaha
okay atleast i tried.haha
Take a look at these photo.
Rewang
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home