Nobita & Shizukaaka
hadziq & noni
haha.oh well.
To noni, aka shizuka.
You know how much i love you right?
when it comes to love,
i would do anything for you..
even crossing the red line just to save you..
you're just being too low self esteem .
why are you so worried about?
i mean..i already have you do i?
Which is important to you?
love?or looks?
this is for you sweetheart.
Do you
know how much i
love you.. do you know how
much i need you? Do you even know
how many times i would say i love you in
one day?Do you know how will i feel without
you around?The ans is, i love you 10000000xx
times more than you ever knew.I need you
forever..And i would say every single
chance i could.And i will feel wierd
without you..Just to let you
know my dear..I,
nobita, love
you..
noni, i love you sweet thingy!;D
this is for you sweetheart.
Do you
know how much i
love you.. do you know how
much i need you? Do you even know
how many times i would say i love you in
one day?Do you know how will i feel without
you around?The ans is, i love you 10000000xx
times more than you ever knew.I need you
forever..And i would say every single
chance i could.And i will feel wierd
without you..Just to let you
know my dear..I,
nobita, love
you..
noni, i love you sweet thingy!;D
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home