Friday, September 4, 2009

Yesterday went out with noni but didn't get to watch that movie.But soon we will watch it.
hmmm.I just wake up.around 1.30 pm?haha.
Guess i can't get to meet noni for 3 days. cause sat sun she's working, and monday, im not going to school but
im going to NTU or something?I don't know,got this animation thingy.
hmmmm.For sure i'm gonna miss her alot.And i mean ALOT.

I wanted to buy a shoe,but i don't know..i just can't seem to get one.haha.
nampak nye..not my rezeki.Okay la, i'll wait till noni approve on me buying a shoe.
Which is Next year!haha.

yesterday mkn pizza hut.sedap la lagsane(is this the right spelling?) and a traditional polomoblabla what thing it is.hahaha
i forget.but I don't know, i find it , very chilling and romantic eating there.

I just which i could bring you to travel around the world.

okay I'm not following my family to geylang cause i don't like it with lots of people, and i feel uncomfortable.
I wanted to buy noni something but i just don't know what to buy.
I'll think bout it.

till here then
<3 noni alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home