Random.
Hi, This was on Friday lar. Before puasa. We really took alot of photo. Super snap shot man. Until my phone battery went dead. Hahaha. I know, not funny. *wide grin*
So lets start from the very top shall we? Read and make amends later. At his tag board tyvm.
So yeah. Hello. My name is Nur Hidahwati and I'm Hadziq's girlfriend.
( He's beside me smiling btw)
I hate the colour limegreen and yellow cause it looks like your mucus.
I love to eat western food and isotonic drink.
Coke and pepsi are included, pokka and season too.
I hate bottled milk tea and coconut drink.
I like avenged sevenfold.
But boyf likes coldplay.
I called it kental.
Kental lar tu. Hahaha!
Cos the singer got beaver tooth and curly head.
Lol.
That was my favourite picture btw. We look random.
Nyaha!

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home