Do you know how it feels when you tried to talk to someone and that someone reply in a very unpleasant manner?
I mean,what's the matter with you people?No friends?why?Is because of your fucking irritating behaviour..
assignments...fuck..Irritating stuff to do..
Im hungry here..but naaahh nvm..its 1.30 pm now, class gonna start in half an hour...
I just wanna live with my one and only sweetheart,and my family..
Dear,please be by my side..
What a day huh..
Sometimes i feel like kicking these fucking people head cause they have something wrong in their fucking mind.
Noni, i love you!
We'll go dine in pizza hut or mad jack next week okay?
lots of love.
I mean,what's the matter with you people?No friends?why?Is because of your fucking irritating behaviour..
assignments...fuck..Irritating stuff to do..
Im hungry here..but naaahh nvm..its 1.30 pm now, class gonna start in half an hour...
I just wanna live with my one and only sweetheart,and my family..
Dear,please be by my side..
What a day huh..
Sometimes i feel like kicking these fucking people head cause they have something wrong in their fucking mind.
Noni, i love you!
We'll go dine in pizza hut or mad jack next week okay?
lots of love.
Labels: ps:i love you
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home