Its been so long i've blogged..
Last thursday,send her home and yea,we really had so much fun together.
To her, I win the bubble tea pearl shooting under the void deck, haha :)
then we had so much fun!
friday, Sweetie meet my mum.and went out with my sweetie again, and we dine in pizza hut,
she ate lagsane and i eat the baked rice but we share into half.
Follow her shop. I love accompany her shopping, cause i get to choose the thing that i like her to wear.haha
and it makes me feel like going out with her everyday.
i miss her badly..and there ,she's beside me.
Sorry for being stupid just now..I love you
And yea,so many things to do.i didn't know i have white hair.cause i nvr had one. But by now she spot it.And yea..
That is sign of stress..hmm.sweetie,pls talk to me :)cause i'd love to.
Last thursday,send her home and yea,we really had so much fun together.
To her, I win the bubble tea pearl shooting under the void deck, haha :)
then we had so much fun!
friday, Sweetie meet my mum.and went out with my sweetie again, and we dine in pizza hut,
she ate lagsane and i eat the baked rice but we share into half.
Follow her shop. I love accompany her shopping, cause i get to choose the thing that i like her to wear.haha
and it makes me feel like going out with her everyday.
i miss her badly..and there ,she's beside me.
Sorry for being stupid just now..I love you
And yea,so many things to do.i didn't know i have white hair.cause i nvr had one. But by now she spot it.And yea..
That is sign of stress..hmm.sweetie,pls talk to me :)cause i'd love to.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home