Sunday, July 26, 2009

I can't upload pic here.WHY??
haiya.
k I'm bored.There's dung dung cheng under my block.
guess what?i've done the gecko thingy.except for the final coloured piece.
I wanna do it at photoshop.yeap.
So Computer is back at my house.but with no photoshop,or anything.
and i don't know how to install or download all those stuff.sheeshhh

If only there's photoshop here, i could have finish what i'm supposed to.

here i am,
waiting for sweetheart to online.
kinda of miss her badly today.
she's working, and im home finishing up the gecko.

Time now, 9.20pm
where is my sweetheart?

Define Dream?
go go go.
tell me bout it.hah.

woohoo its night already , and tomorrow is Monday blues.
but wtv, i'm looking foward to come.
Just to meet sweetheart :)
so , sweetheart, stay where you are, i'm gonna find you and be with you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home