Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dead Kennedys with their Union Jack.

Dadang says this kid is cool. I shall not ask why. My boyfren gayboy. Lol.

So Mr Smarty pants asked me to update his blog and him doing it vice versa-ly. Make sense? Haha. Well what am I supposed to say I mean this is so not my blog you know. Well lets talk about my life in his blog. I know~yawn~ Lol. So yesterday working was extremely. Lets just say at the end of the day I'm bushed. Totally shagged. The crowd was like a wave of tsunami. Haish. Well today Heart(my)ziq first day working at this particular shoe shop. Well break a leg. Just don't break those aglets off.

Well at my work place got so many cute cute mat then all so kiyoot seh.(-_-)" Me and my colleague love our job. But then, this gundoo head of mine kept appearing in my mind. And I could not look at the mat in peace. Cos whoever I was looking. Hadziq was in my head. Sibok lar. Get out get out!

So if you want to know what Mr Curry been up too just view my blog lar. I hath no idea what he's typing about but I'm pretty sure its delirious. Oh did I mention he didn't puasa today? Well tu lar setan banyak sangat kat badan. Well umph.

I want leather jacket but he says he prefer me in jeans and shirt.

I want denim jacket but hadziq says many people use it.

I want double breast jacket he says I won't use it.

I want motor license but he fear for my safety.

I want baju kurong red and black he says colour nanti cocked up.

I want red converse he says nanti tk kenek.

I want to have abs and triceps and biceps muscle he says no.

Where got fair?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home