Monday, March 15, 2010

He's a charmer, im a loser...


Nothing could stop me from thinking bout it..
What should i do..

I'm just a wimpy kid..

This is not a diary.It's a freaking journal..
i knew that long time ago..
from the beginning of my life..
I remember most of my childhood..
i woke up, with a loud bang. I fall from the bed to the floor. and
my mum is the one who suddenly came and thought i cried, cause i was asleep back then.
I still remember i always ride my father's scooter..use to have. dark green one..

I was the only one who doesn't play soccer well and im not even interested..
everyone was running playing soccer back then, i was only 10..every time, i'll eat rice, with 2 chicken wing, which only 90cent altogether..cheap..i take my time eating .
follow every where my friend go..i got nothing actually..
damn..there's lot more to type..but i got no mood for all ..
and what could make it better?

He's a charmer , who everyone likes..
I'm just a loser..who lose at every battle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home